All visitors to report to reception on arrival. If reception is closed please call us on 01834 871417 or walk to the bungalow at the bottom of the site. All fees to be paid on arrival.
Safety information and site rules
• You should use the park safely and should not cause danger to others.
• It is essential that you obey all health and safety notices displayed on the park and act on the reasonable instructions of park staff on matters of health and safety.
• At the beginning of the season our grass pitches are kept in good condition. However during peak times our pitches may become worn, especially if the weather is bad. We will endeavor to keep the pitch serviceable.
• Extinguishers and fire procedures are placed around the site please familiar-ise yourself with them and their locations. Fire equipment must only be used in emergency situations.
• Chinese lanterns, fireworks or similar are prohibited on the park.
• Drones, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying objects are not to be used to the park.
• For your safety please do not climb on trees, please do not pick fruit without permission.
• When using bicycles, scooters (or similar) please use in a responsible and considerate manner to others. No liability will be accepted for any injury or damage caused by their use.
• It is essential for units having electrical hook-ups to be protected by their own R.C.D.
• Noise travels further than you think and we all need a good sleep! Please keep all noise to a minimum especially between 10.30pm and 7am.
• Please be aware of noise when using TV or radio.
• If noise becomes an issue please let us know. If causing problems late at night please phone us or speak to a member of staff in the morning.
• All Barbecues to be finished by 11pm.
• You may only consume alcoholic drinks within the boundaries of your pitch.
• Paddling pools, water bombs or water pistols are not to be used on site. If you wish to use an inflatable (e.g. bouncy castle) please ask permission from a member of staff, it must not become a nuisance to your neighbours or other campers.
• This is a family site please do not use bad language while on the site.
Ejection on grounds of behaviour
In the event of persistent or serious misconduct including not adhering to site rules by you, a member of your family, visitors or guests, we will be ejected from the Caravan Park. We do not have to follow any formal procedure to eject on grounds of behaviour.
We welcome the use of BBQs but please follow the below :
• Consider your neighbour and the safety of your other and others.
• BBQ s must not be used inside awnings or tents
• Low BBQ's need to be raised off the ground, there are stones and blocks placed around the site for you to use.
• Have a fire extinguisher available and be aware of fire procedures
• Sorry no open fires or fire pits allowed on site.
We now offer WI-FI through Dyfed IT ltd, however it should be pointed out that this is a rural location. Our broadband service is also rural so you may find it slow, we hope it will be uninterrupted. We are sorry any inconvenience this may cause.
Vehicles and Parking
• One car to be parked in front of unit; this is essential for fire safety.
• Any extra vehicles must be registered with reception and paid for (see additional fees) and be parked in the car park.
• If the car park is full please speak to a member of staff.
• All parking at the owner’s risk.
• For everyone's safety is there is 5 MPH speed limit across the whole site.
• Please do not drive cars across the grass unnecessarily.
• You must hold a full current driving licence to drive any vehicle on the park.
• You are not permitted to give anyone driving lessons at the park and we do not permit learner drivers to drive.
• Normal Highway rules apply.
We are privileged to be in Pembrokeshire National Park, please help us take care of this beautiful place by:-
• Using our recycling bins located around the site (Green lid for Metal (cans, tins), plastic bottles, paper and cardboard).
• Putting glass in bottle bank located in site car park.
• Putting general waste in bins with black lids located around the site. We are unable to dispose of non domestic waste e.g. chairs, airbeds, camping equipment please take these items home or speak to a member of staff.
• No waste/recycling to be left on pitches (or the wildlife could disturb it).
Toilets and Laundry
• Top facilities include ladies and gents toilets and showers (free hot water), dishwashing sinks (10p for hot water) and laundry room with washing machines (2 x £1 coins per wash) and tumble dryer (takes 50p coins for 7 and half minutes, usually cost between £1.50 to £2.00).
• Bottom facilities (next to swimming pool) include ladies and gents toilets and showers (showers free), dishwashing sinks (10p for hot water).
• Young children must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilets/showers, and are not allowed to play in the toilet blocks.
• Please do not remove hot water from the toilet hand basins.
All day visitors must register on arrival and pay for parking (£2.00 per day) and for the use of the swimming pool - £2.00 per person or £6.00 per family per day.
Please inform a member of staff if you are expecting family or friends for the day, prior to their visit if possible.
Shop is open during peak season, to find out opening hours please speak to member of staff on arrival.
Our small shop contains sweets, chocolates, ice creams, essential items, some camping and caravanning supplies and gas. We can gas and spares on request when shop is closed.
Games Room and Snooker Room
The games room is a great space for the whole family to hangout and includes :-
• Two pool tables (40p a game)
• Books and games you can use free of charge
• Leaflets to help you discover everything the area has to offer
• Snooker table is in room next to games room, please ask a member of staff for the key. Cost is only £1 per 17mins.
We have a play equipment suitable for up to and including, age 11.
Please ensure the rules are followed.
• Play areas are used at your own risk.
• Please adhere to age restrictions if present.
• Parents are requested to keep children from the play area before 9:00am.
• Play equipment only to be used with adult supervision.
Swimming Pool Information and rules
Open Spring Bank Holiday until the 2nd week in September, subject to weather conditions. Opening times vary please see notice by pool gate.
Our pool is a great place to for the whole family to enjoy especially after a day at the beach. However swimming pools can be dangerous therefore is essential that you read and follow all our rules which are in keeping with H.S.E. recommendations.
• Children under the age of 15 must be supervised when using the pool by a Responsible adult (a person over 18).
• Please ask children to use the toilet before entering the pool.
• Young Children in nappies, must use a waterproof nappy.
• If anyone has been suffering from diarrhoea, they must not use the pool for 48 hours after the infection has passed.
• Please shower before using pool.
• No acrobatics
• No unruly behaviour including pushing and dunking people
• Ball games are only allowed if no one else is in the pool
• For everyone's safety our pool is fenced off and has an alarmed gate. Please help keep everyone safe (especially young children) by : -
• Keeping the gate to the pool closed. The gate is fitted with a safety alarm to prevent being left open and unauthorised entry. Please open the gate, push button and close gate and press button again. If alarm sounds check gate is closed and push button again.
• No-one is allowed in the poolside area when the pool is closed.
The maximum pool load is 32 persons, please do not exceed this number.Anyone not conforming to the above rules will be asked to leave the pool. Swimming Pool Emergency procedure
In the case of an emergency.
1. Raise the alarm by pushing button (pool alarm) located by pump room, please ensure you are familiar with the location of the alarm, a member of staff will arrive at the pool as soon as possible. Call 999 (Nearest phone is at the bungalow).
2. Clear the pool area of all members of the public.
3. Dealing with any casualty should only be undertaken by a competent person. If unsure wait for staff to arrive.
VAT is included at current rate
We are able to take payement by cash, cheque or debit card.
Note a small charge for dishwashing, no charge for showers.
A deposit of 25% (Minimum £25.00) of the total hiring fee should be sent with the booking form for reservation, the balance is payable on arrival. Weekends to be paid in full.
Should you cancel before your holiday starts you will receive a refund of your deposit, according to the following scale. There is an administration fee of £10 prior to any refund being paid.
Cancellation 0-28 days before start - no refund
Cancellation 29-70 days before start - 25%
Cancellation 71 days or more – full refund
Any problems or disputes please contact a member of staff, any unresolved disputes can be taken to the BH&HPA. Further information can be found at:- http://ec.europa.eu/consumerrs/odr/
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note your booking is not valid until receipt of confirmation; after confirmation any alteration will require site agreement.