Covid-19 - Important information before you arrive at Tudor Glen
We are excited to announce that our park is now open for tourers, motor homes and tents.
- Games room is closed
- Shower and toilet facilities are open. Its advised for guests to use their own facilities where possible as toilets and showers will be limited.
- Swimming pool is closed
The following may seem like a long list but under the current situation these are necessary for the Park to remain open and comply with the Welsh Government guidelines.
Anyone not complying with these government guidelines will be asked to leave the park.
1. Payment to be made in full before arriving. If you have paid a deposit please contact us to pay the remaining balance.
2. Please let us know an arrival time as this may need to be staggered, we will let you know. No arrivals after 8pm
3. No communal facilities are open until advised that it is safe to do so by the Welsh Government
4. No visitors are allowed at this time to the Park
5. No social gatherings around the caravan for people outside your household. In Wales, Social Distancing remains at 2m. In Wales the law states that 2 households can now meet up, but you cannot change between households.
6. Social distancing (2m in Wales) needs to be adhered to at all times around the park.
7. Parents must supervise their children at all times.
8. We are unable to have food deliveries to the park. e.g. Tesco, Asda, or take away deliveries for the time being.
9. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the park. You may also want to bring your own hand sanitiser.
10. Our local shops will welcome your custom, however please think of the local community when you are out and about and remember to follow the Welsh government guidelines. Where possible would recommend bringing any supplies with you so not to increase local demand.
11. The Government guidelines for us are that we have a track, trace and protect system for the park. We will hold your booking details for 21 days. If you feel unwell with COVID-19 symptoms within a fourteen day period of leaving the park you must let us know.
12. We are unable to handle rubbish in the bins, we therefore ask for your help in recycling correctly. We know these can differ from home recycling so please refer to the list below. If our bags are rejected by the council we have no way of disposing it which will obviously create issues.
All of the above is to help us and you from becoming unwell. We hope that over the next few weeks we will be able to reduce some of the above as and when we will be allowed to do so by the welsh government we will let you know.
There is a gate on the drive as you enter the park, this will be unlocked. If the gate is closed, please ensure you close it behind you.
General waste and recycling
- To be bagged and tied before going to the bin
- Must not contain recyclable items
Recycling (Green lid, clear bag)
Tins, cans, plastic bottles, paper and cardboard. (no food in the recycle bin , put in food bin or general waste if you do not have one)
There are food bins available please ask if you haven't received one.
Glass bottles in bottle bin at car park (to prevent us having to handle)
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything please give us a ring.
We look forward to seeing you.