A minimum £50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remaining balance due 7 days prior to arrival.
Your pitch will be available from 2pmon the day of arrival and should be vacated by 12 noon on the day you leave.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have booked but not yet paid the balance of your booking, then you will be charged the rate at the time the pitch was booked.
Please make sure you have booked a suitable pitch for your unit. If the pitch you have booked is unsuitable for your unit and there is no suitable pitch then you will loose any payments that have been made.
Vehicles with any facilities cannot be used on a tent pitch they can only be used as transport. If using any facilities they must be on a touring pitch
grass touring pitches cannot be used by a campervan or motorhome a hardstanding pitch must be booked.
A trailer tent must be on a tent pitch and a folding caravan/camper must be on a touring pitch
A trailer tent is defined as a tent in a trailer that pulls out and pegs to the ground, still using the trailer part for a bedroom area
A folding caravan/camper is where there is no canvas (except the awning, if used) pegged directly to the ground. The bedroom areas will fold (or sometimes slide) out from the trailer unit, remaining off the ground once erected.
You should obey all health and safety notices displayed on the park and act on the reasonable instructions of park staff in matters of health and safety.
Ejection on grounds of behaviour
You must hold a full current driving licence to drive any vehicle on the park.
You are not permitted to give anyone driving lessons at the park and we do not permit learner drivers to drive on the park. Normal highway rules apply.
You must finish any barbecues by 10pm. You may only consume alcoholic drinks within the boundaries of your pitch.
This is a family site please do not use bad language while on the site.
You must not use fire equipment for any improper purpose
Please do not use a drone, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying object on the park, use any Chinese lanterns, fireworks or similar.
For your safety please do not climb trees, please do not pick fruit without permission.
You may not ride bicycles, scooters (or similar) so as to cause a nuisance or undue noise. No liability will be accepted for any injury or damage caused by their use. These should be used in a responsible manner
Please think of your neighbour when you are using your radio.
When using a barbecue which is low to the ground and may cause the grass to scorch must be raised off the ground. Have a fire extinguisher available, and be aware of fire procedure. No open fires or fire pits allowed on the site.
We do not allow the use of paddling pools on site. Please do not use water bombs or water pistols. Please ask permission if you wish to use and inflatable (e.g. bouncy castle, etc.), it must not become a nuisance to our neighbours or other campers.
Units using an electrical hook up point must have their own R.C.D. protection.
The shop onsite is a tuck shop, we are unsure if we will be able to open the this season due to Covid-19, however Gas, toilet chemicals and spare parts are available on request. Please ask a member of staff.
Swimming pool rules
These rules are for the safety and enjoyment of all who use the pool. The pool is open from the Spring Bank Holiday until the 2nd week in September, subject to weather conditions. Opening times vary please see notice by pool gate. Young children in nappies must use a waterproof nappy. If anyone has been suffering from diarrhoea, they must not use the pool for 48 hours after the infection has passed.
Water is dangerous
- No diving
- No running
- No inflatables
- No bombing
- No acrobatics
- No unruly behaviour
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised (H.S.E. recommendation) when using the pool by a responsible adult (a person over 18).
- No T-shirts to be worn in the water (it clogs the filter and the chlorine will bleach the T-shirt_.
- Ball games are only allowed if no one else is in the pool
- No flippers, flippers may rip the liner.
- Please keep the gate to the pool closed
- No one is allowed in the poolside area when the pool is closed.
- The maximum pool load is 32 persons, please do not exceed this number.
- No bottles or glasses allowed on pool side
- Please shower before using pool
- Please ask children to use the toilet before entering the pool.
- Do not swim alone.
- Raise the alarm by pushing button (pool alarm) located by pump room, please ensure you are familiar with the location of the alarm, a member of staff will arrive at the pool as soon as possible. Call 999.
- Clear the pool area of all members of the public.
- The nearest phone is at the bungalow.
- Dealing with any casualty should only be undertaken by a competent person. If unsure wait for staff to arrive.
On entering or exiting the pool, open the gate, enter and then press the grey reset button on the alarm.
Close the gate, if the alarm sounds, press the reset button again.
- Should you cancel before your holiday starts you will receive a refund of your deposit according to the following scale. There is an administration fee of £10 prior to any refund being paid.
- Cancellation 0-28 days before start - no refund
- Cancellation 29-70 days before start - 25%
- Cancellation 71 days or more - full refund
For refund terms see booking form. Any problems or disputes please contact us, unresolved disputes can be taken to the BH&HPA,